Our promise is to provide a dignified cremation service of the highest standard to every beloved pet that enters our care. We are proud to provide a compassionate service to our clients, and their pets at such a difficult time, and our guarantee is that your beloved pet will be treated with the utmost respect and love. We know that this is a very difficult time and offer a personal service. All our clients have the choice of having direct contact with us and of meeting us in person. We guarantee that your pet will receive a fully private cremation and you will receive only your pet's ashes back.
Our pricing and package structure reflects our understanding that every family has different needs and financial circumstances and our aim is to make cremation an accessible option for all families. Payment is required any time prior to return of ashes, and we also offer flexible payment plan options where needed.
Below is more information on our pricing structure and optional services. Details about our range of urns and engraving services can be found on our Urns & Mementos product page.
Standard Cremation service:
- Guaranteed private cremation
- Full, dignified mortuary care and cremation certificate
- A fur/feather clipping from your pet (unless you request otherwise)
- Guaranteed return of all and only your beloved pet's ashes
- Your pet's ashes returned, safely enclosed in an elegant cardboard urn with your pet's name
- Our promise to treat your pet with the same love, dignity, and care with which we treat our own
A range of decorative urns are available to choose from at additional cost. They can be purchased with our cremation services, or separately. Additional memento products are also available, including cremation jewellery, artist-made mementos, paw print impressions and more.
Small and exotic pets can range considerably in size, so our pricing has been structured in recognition of this, and our equipment is intentionally designed for small pets, in order to make our services as accessible as possible to all families.
Standard Cremation Prices:
Mouse - $30
Rat - $60
Guinea Pig - $80
Ferret - $90
Rabbits - From $90
Small Dogs & Cats - From $140
Birds & Reptiles - subject to weight. Please enquire.
Other exotics - please enquire.
Prices above are based on the average size of adult pets. For pets that are not fully grown, pricing will be adjusted based on their weight.
- Drop off and pick up from our facility at no cost. You get to meet us, and our furbabies.
- After hours (including weekend & public holidays) drop off to our facilities - $5 charge
- Dignified transportation from your vet clinic or nearest Rescue Network location, to our facility - $5 within Melbourne Metropolitan area. Regional transport subject to overall distance beyond the Metropolitan boundary.
- Return of your pet's ashes to your vet clinic or nearest Rescue Network location for collection at your convenience - $5 within Melbourne Metropolitan area. Regional transport subject to overall distance beyond the Metropolitan boundary.
- A range of decorative urns and memento products.
How to use our services:
To enquire about or book our services, you can contact us by phone, sms, email, facebook, or our website contact page. We understand that this is a difficult time and offer a range of contact methods to allow you to utilise the method you most prefer. We will always endeavour to answer our phone when you call, but if we are unavailable, we will return your call as promptly as possible. We can be reached 7 days a week, including public holidays. On public holidays and after hours, we may not be able to return calls as quickly. In an emergency where you need to make arrangements for your pet and we have been unable to answer the phone, please send us an sms to notify us, so we can assist you with arrangements directly, or through our Rescue Network who assist in providing safe transport of pets to our facility.